Join us online for an evening to gain insights and tools to reclaim your vitality, your emotional ease, your creative power, your connection to the flow of life.
This Zoom workshop will be facilitated by 3 of our practitioners:
Denise Melton - Naturopath & Medical Herbalist
Lauren Ryburn - Holistic Facialist & Reiki Master
Kyrin Bhula - Counsellor
Here we will teach you:
* How to go from treating your period as the enemy to celebrating its arrival every month
* Incorporating ritual and bringing the scared into every day
* How to eat and move in a way that honors your menstrual cycle
* Simple energetic practices to help you to slow down, ground and reconnect to your sacred womb space
* The benefits of using Yoni stones to heal your womb and connect to your femininity.
Understanding and tracking our menstrual cycle helps us to align our outer actions with the inner wisdom of our womb. A woman's womb can have a huge impact on her quality of life, when neglected, conditions arise
such as fibroids, excruciating periods, agonizing lower back pain, bloating, constipation, a constant need to urinate, endometrial polyps and pain during intercourse.
Our womb space holds so much power and wisdom, and unfortunately most of us have been raised in a society where anything related to this woman's space is attached to shame and is primarily a "taboo subject." - Many of us still don't even understand how it all works down there!
This workshop is for every women no matter what stage of life, whether virgin, warrior, mother or wise women.